These gluten free chocolate cupcakes taste just like I remember from my gluten filled days, with the added benefit of no stomach ache to follow. Yummy!!! the best part of this recipe is that they are made using a gluten free mix available at most grocery stores. These gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free and vegan chocolate cupcakes are great frosted with your favorite frosting or dusted with powdered sugar. Also served with a scoop of your favorite vanilla non-dairy ice cream and chocolate syrup creates a fun and spectacular dessert fit for a birthday, wedding, or other celebration. They are so good that no one will know that they are gluten-free or vegan unless you tell them. Just enjoy the compliments as you serve them at your next party!
- 1 Betty Crocker Gluten-Free Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil (I used corn)
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar (I used apple cider, white will work too)
- 1 c. strong brewed coffee- Cooled
- Preheat oven to 350*
- In large bowl combine all ingredients.
- Use hand mixer, set to medium and mix for 1 minute.
- Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- Fill cups 3/4 full.
- Bake ~15 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
Yield~ 1 Dozen cupcakes (I filled my cups 1/2 full and it made 17)