Sometimes you just need something to eat that is comforting and this gluten free zucchini brownie loaf cake is just that. For those of you that follow me on Facebook it isn’t news that this has been one of the most difficult years of my entire life. From suffering a serious neck injury May 2014 that resulted in major surgery December 2014 to other family losses, unemployment, injuries and deaths. It has been overwhelming both physically and emotionally. I haven’t had much time or energy to devote to cooking or blogging. I am hopeful that we are now on the upswing. I will pace myself and hopefully provide you with yummy recipes on a more regular basis. I appreciate you taking the time to look through my blog and for leaving feedback.
The recipe I am sharing with you is a very quick and easy recipe. It is for a gluten free and dairy free zucchini brownie loaf cake. It uses a gluten free and dairy free brownie mix. I am not paid or supplied products from the Glutino Company. This is a mix that a friend gave me and I had fresh zucchini from my garden, so I whipped up this recipe for you. This gluten free zucchini brownie loaf cake is perfect served with fresh fruit or a scoop of your favorite non-dairy dessert. Here is a link to my other recipe for gluten free chocolate zucchini brownies. I hope you try it today and let me know what you think. Enjoy!
Gluten Free Zucchini Brownie Loaf Cake
- Glutino brand Gluten Free Pantry Chocolate Truffle Brownie Mix
- Eggs - 2, (I haven't tried this egg replacer yet) Please leave a comment if you do.
- Coconut oil or other non-dairy margarine or butter substitute - 1/4 c.
- Zucchini, grated - 2 c.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a loaf pan. I used 9x5in.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Beat until well combined. I used my stand mixer.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan. Spread evenly.
- Bake until done. Probably 45-60 minutes. Ovens may vary. I had a nice crack in the top of my loaf when it was finished baking.
- Let cool completely. Slice and enjoy with fresh fruit or a scoop of your favorite non-dairy frozen dessert.