These gluten free banana oat breakfast cookies are going to change the way you look at breakfast on the go. Not only are they gluten free but free of dairy, egg and are easily nut free. They are also vegan. This quick and easy recipe makes about 20 medium sized cookies. This cookie is full of wholesome, healthy foods like oats, raisins, bananas and applesauce. There is no added sugar. The only sugar is in the fruit and chocolate chips. They are perfect for an afternoon snack. Make some today and enjoy.
Gluten Free Banana Oat Breakfast Cookies
- Mashed ripe bananas - 2/3 c., 2 small
- Applesauce - 1/3 c.
- Almond milk - 1/4 c., (Any non-dairy milk will work)
- Gf vanilla - 1 tsp.
- Coconut oil - 1 tbsp.
- GF quick oats - 2 c. (1 c. made into oat flour in the blender or food processor)
- Raisins - 1/4 c.
- Walnuts - 1/4 c., (omit if nut free is desired)
- Dairy free chocolate chips - 1/4 c.
- Cinnamon - 1 tsp.
- Fresh grated nutmeg - 1/4 tsp.
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease baking sheet.
- In mixing bowl combine mashed bananas, applesauce, almond milk and coconut oil. Stir in remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Scoop onto greased baking sheet. Flatten cookies. Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack. Enjoy.